Probate & Estate Law
- Contested and non-contested probate of wills
- Contested and non-contested guardianships
- Estate planning
- Medicaid planning/eligibility
- Heirship Determinations
- Small Estate Affidavits
- Affidavits of Heirship
- “Ladybird” Deeds
- Qualified Income Trusts, a/k/a Miller Trusts
- Post-marital portion agreements
- Community property survivorship agreements
- Advance directives (powers of attorney)
- Revocable trusts
- MERP claims
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.
Richard G. Mills & Timothy Schultz are licensed in the state of Texas only. This site is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship between this firm and the recipient of the information contained on the pages that follow. Furthermore, the sending of an email requesting assistance does not create an attorney-client relationship.
This firm requires the execution of an engagement letter before entering into any new attorney-client relationships.